Text LIFNB to 41411 for our serving schedule and Long Island FNB updates by text message
Connect with, follow & friend Long Island FNB.
- Discussion & Thoughts - The Thanksgiving Bonanza 2010 (127,072)
- Rotacare Free Medical Clinics (70,239)
- Homes Not Jails: Squatting Movement to House the Homeless (65,322)
- New Wyandanch Food Share kick-off went great! (24,419)
- Hurricane Hempstead! Join LIFNB for this Sunday's Hemsptead Food Share as We Weather Irene! (20,373)
Frequently Asked Questions
A central part of Food Not Bombs is that we use food that would otherwise be thrown away or go...
We take all types of groceries as long as they are completely vegetarian and all types of...
You're more than welcome to bring food to any of our Food Share locations and share it with us....